ATD Rocky Mountain Chapter Special Event
One-Day gamification certification
in Partnership with Sententia
Game mechanics are directly linked to human desires: reward, status, achievement, self-expression, competition, and altruism. When the gamification of your training and development is done right, you give people a sense of meaning, mastery, and autonomy.
What would it look like to include game elements such as points, levels, challenges, rewards and leaderboards... to drive participation, engagement, and loyalty in your programs?
Learn how to do it right with the ATD Rocky Mountain Chapter this September!
Takeaways for Participants:
- Game the System™ "game board" of the 30 necessary steps for creating successful gamified learning programs.
- All handouts and ancillary tools.
- Sententia Level 1 Apprentice Certificate for attending the seminar and one upon completion of a case study for framing for each registrant (will occur after completion of the certification program and analysis and feedback of a case study under the supervision of Monica Cornetti).
- Sententia Level 1 Apprentice digital badges with metadata about the program and work completed for certification for employers, recruiters, and potential clients.
- Provide HRCI, SHRM, and ATD recertification credit documentation for each registrant.
At the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Understand how key concepts found in behavioral psychology and game design can increase learning and engagement.
- Have a five-part process for gamifying a learning program.
- Demonstrate a return on investment for your gamified learning program.
ATD Competency Model - Areas of Expertise this Session Supports
- Learning Technologies
- Instructional Design
- Training Delivery
This session is appropriate for beginner, intermediate and advanced talent development professionals.
Featured on the cover of Bloomberg Businessweek, Monica works with individuals and organizations who want to learn how to think differently to achieve uncommon results. A gamification speaker and designer, Monica was eaten #1 among the "Gamification Gurus Power 100" by RISE, and in 2016 was also recognized as a Top 3 Finalist in the "Gamification Guru of the Year Award" by the World Gamification Congress held in Barcelona, Spain.
Monica is the Founder and CEO of Sententia Gamification and the Author of the book Totally Awesome Training Activity Guide: Put Gamification to Work for You. Monica is hired for her skill as a gamification speaker and is considered the top of her field in gamification design for corporate learning.
She is a graduate of Seton Hill with a BA in psychology, and The University of Houston-Victoria where she earned a Masters Degree in Economic Development and Entrepreneurship, voted by Forbes Small Business as one of the top 5 programs for entrepreneurial education in the country.
- Chapter Members - $397.00
- Non-members - $447.00
*** The FIRST 12 participants to register with the code First12 will receive $100 off the certification prices above. The member price drops to $297 and the non-member price drops to $347.00. Hurry, this offer is limited to the first 12 participants. ***
Comcast West Division Office [Map]
9401 E. Panorama Circle, Englewood, CO 80112
Location, Parking and Light Rail Information:
The event will be held at Comcast's West Division Office. Please arrive no earlier than 8:30am, the event begins at 9am. Let security know you are there for the Gamification Certification and they will direct you. Park in guest parking. Additionally, the Dry Creek Light Rail station is adjacent to the building and only requires a short walk through the light rail parking lot to get to the Comcast office. Please go to the Comcast Office at 9401, there are multiple Comcast offices in the business park.
A light breakfast, lunch, and snacks will be provided.
This is an ATD Rocky Mountain Chapter special event and it is not included in the price of membership. All cancellations must be completed by August 25, 2019. After this date, no refunds will be issued.