STudy Group Expectations and Information
As a participant in the cohort, you should be prepared to commit a considerable amount of time each week to studying and preparing for the next session.
- 12-week Virtual Study Group sessions
- A serious commitment to yourself and the study group
- Honor participant expectations
- Honor fellow participants by taking this commitment seriously and show up every week to learn and serve one another
- Be prepared to lead an interactive study of the ATDs Talent Development Body of Knowledge (TDBOK) materials that honor adult learning principles every week
- The virtual study group will get better every week as you get into a state of flow with the content, method, and Zoom. It's an iterative process.
- The key to the success of this study group is the diversity in presentations, Q&A sessions, rich discussions, and exploration of the applicable experiences of all group members.
- Free to members of the co-hosting ATD chapters, as a chapter member benefit. Non-members (open to the public) - a $100 fee for CPTD and APTD study group to offset the costs of the virtual study group.
- At orientation, you will be introduced to the moderators and fellow participants/facilitators, discuss participant expectations, preview examples of teach-backs, and learn how the CPTD/APTD virtual study group will be managed.
- Testing strategies and tips are covered throughout the study group.
- Every participant will have access to this CPTD/APTD Virtual Study Group Wiki site for the duration of the cohort.
- After Orientation, participants must be committed to the respective sessions you lead.