Volunteer for a professional development opportunity! Many members want to contribute to the Chapter and have varying amounts of time to invest, here are a few options if you would like to volunteer. For those with a few hours a month to invest in our chapter, consider these committee member tasks:
Work with the VP of Communications:
- Promotions: Create notifications for special promotions.
- Surveys: Create and send surveys for our monthly programs using Google Forms.
- Evaluator: Compile monthly survey results and send to board.
- Social Media: Write and schedule postings on social media. Use HootSuite.
Work with the VP of CPLP Study Groups:
- Recruiter: Help find other CPLPs for the program.
- Committee Assistant: Help the VP of CPLP lead the program.
Work with the VP of Finance:
- Metrics: Capture meeting metrics on earning and spending.
Work with the VP of Membership:
- Develop a new member packet.
- Orientation: Help to create a new member orientation event (2 – 3 times yearly).
- Customer Care: Follow up with lapsed members.
- Ambassadors: Welcome new members at a monthly event. Follow up with a phone call.
Work with the President Elect:
- SIG Coordinator: Be a liaison for our Special Interest Groups (for example; eLearning, facilitators).
Work with the VP of Programs:
- Event Planner: Order food for our meetings.
- Event Planner: Complete logistics for the monthly meeting venue.
- Program Planner: Help find talent for monthly programs.
- Program Planner: Help vet monthly presenters.
Work with the VP of Sponsorships:
- Customer Care: Attend to existing sponsors and care for their needs.
- Copy Creator: Write an article for our sponsors.
- Graphic Designer: Develop an ad and logo for the sponsor space on our website.
Work with the VP of Technology:
- Website Maintenance: Maintain the chapter website using Wild Apricot.
- Google Suite administration.
Join an incredible team! Enhance your LinkedIn profile. Add your new skills to your resume. Ensure you are a totally up-to-date learning professional with all the credibility that comes with that. Be cool and a part of a motivated board. We’ll set you up for success and help you transition into your new position. All volunteers must be members of the ATD Rocky Mountain Chapter.
Please contact the Director of Volunteer Engagement to get involved.