The information displayed regarding your company can be updated in the steps outlined below. Please take a moment or two to review the information before setting up your entry in the directory.
1. Log into your member account at www.atdrmc.org
2. Click the person icon. From the drop-down menu that appears, click View Profile.
3. The My Profile screen loads, click Edit Profile.
4. Scroll down the My Profile screen until you reach the Consultant Directory area. Complete the fields with your company's information. Please note the following:
- You must opt in to the Consultant Directory and provide/update your content.
- Participation in the directory is limited to firms with 5 or less full-time employees.
- Note that your contact information in your member profile can be different from what you have listed for your business. This is a great time to update that information too because members when logged into their accounts will see that information in your Consultant Directory listing.
- Any information outside of the Consultant Directory and Social Media information will not display to the general public.
- The ATD Rocky Mountain Chapter reserves the right to review and reject any content provided for any reason at any time.
- None of the fields are required. Providing more information will make a better listing for your small business.
5. Scroll down a little further to the Social Media section. Add or update your business Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts. These fields are optional.
6. When the Consultant Directory entry is complete, click Save.
7. Review your entry in the Consultant Directory. From the Events & Programs menu, click Consultant Directory.
8. The Consultant Directory displays.
9. Click your company name and the Consultant Directory Details page appears.
10. The update is complete. If you need to return to this page to make updates in the future: