Take your membership to the next level by volunteering! Here are just a few benefits of volunteering for the ATD Rocky Mountain Chapter.
- Strengthen your leadership skills.
- Develop or enrich talents, knowledge and experience that may not be a part of your normal work role.
- Enhance your resume.
- Build relationships with peers.
- Give back to your profession.
- Have an impact on the local Talent Development community.
- Networking opportunities with other training professionals at a deeper level.
- Social interactions with other training professions.
- Volunteer discounts on events.
We are currently looking for ATD Rocky Mountain Chapter members to volunteer. We have several opening on several committees. We are actively recruiting volunteers this year for open Board positions next year. If you are interested in being a Board member next year, the path is through volunteering this year.
Make the most of your Chapter membership through active involvement and networking through volunteering. Build your leadership skills and visibility by taking an active role in the professional community.