Don’t miss out. We have a lot of things going on at ATD Rocky Mountain Chapter. Come join us and be a part of what we are up to.
Yvonne Bogard, CPLP
2017 Chapter President
- If you missed our March chapter event with Josh Dykstra, you really missed a great presentation. He presented on how strengths inventories, as great as they are to help us focus on what we are good at, they miss the mark on helping us learn what “energizes” us. We were all wowed with this new insight and how we can apply next steps in our own lives. We are so grateful to have this opportunity for a nationally renowned author and speaker share his time and talents with us. To learn more about Josh, see http://joshallan.com/.
- For our April chapter event with Thomas Toth, eLearning guru and national keynote speaker, Thomas has graciously offered to let you select the topic he will present to us. Check out the event and vote at https://www.atdrmc.org/event-2498312. Thomas is the winner of ELearning! Magazine's Learning Champion Award 2016.
- Watch for our many other upcoming events and our summer Networking Bash in June!
New Member Meet-and-Greet
If you are a new chapter member within the last year or so, please join us on Tuesday, April 11 from 5:30-700 PM in the Highlands area to give us an opportunity to meet-and-greet you. We would like to get to know you and how the chapter can meet your needs and interests. Additionally, we’ll provide you with the New Member Orientation Handbook for your reference. Please register online so that we will know how many will be joining us. We can’t wait to meet you (again)!
Special Interest Groups (SIG)
- The revitalized Facilitator’s Exchange launches Wednesday, April 12 from 4:30-6:30 PM. Bring your wild ideas, inquisitive mind, questions and ponderable. If you are interested, please contact the co-leaders at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The CPLP Virtual Study Group – Summer Cohort - starts on Tuesday, April 11 for 12 weeks. There is a free information session you can attend to see if this SIG is a good fit for you if you are planning on pursuing the esteemed Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) certification. The chapter provides an annual CPLP Scholarship to help eligible members with the cost towards their certification. Contact Shannon Wzientek, VP CPLP Study Groups, at email@example.com for more information.
ATD Rocky Mountain Chapters has been recognized by ATD national for meeting 100% of the Chapter Affiliation Requirements (CARE) for 2016 and as a Chapter Membership SuperStar with joint membership (Power Members) above 45%.
See the congratulations letter from Tony Bingham, ATD's president and CEO.
Would you like to get involved more with the chapter? We’d love to have you join our team of volunteers. Contact VP Volunteer Engagement, Sue Fody at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I hope to see you at one of our April events.