APPLICATIONS ARE NOW BEING ACCEPTED
The ATD RMC is accepting applications for the 2018 CPLP Scholarship.
The Rocky Mountain Chapter is pleased to announce the annual CPLP Scholarship Program for one Chapter member actively pursuing the Knowledge Exam and/or Skills Application Exam.
SUPPORTING FUTURE LEADERS IN TALENT DEVELOPMENT
The ATD Rocky Mountain Chapter is committed to supporting the development of strategic leadership within the talent development industry. The Chapter strives to continually give back to the community and provide opportunities for lifelong learning and development.
- The CPLP scholarship program is open to all active ATD Rocky Mountain Chapters in good standing with the Chapter.
- Applicants must be registered for an upcoming CPLP certification test window or register within six (6) months of receiving the scholarship award designation or the scholarship will be forfeited.
The application process consists of two deliverables:
- Online application form.
- Resume - please email your resume in word or .pdf format to email@example.com.
All CPLP Scholarship applications must be submitted online by June 30, 2018. If you are selected to receive a scholarship, you will be notified via email by July 31, 2018.
The selection process consists of the following:
- A scholarship panel of three (3) judges will review the completed applications that were submitted by the deadline. The scholarship panel is comprised of Rocky Mountain Chapter board leaders.
- Selection will be based upon a demonstrated commitment to a career in learning and development, chapter volunteer involvement and demonstrated workplace success.
- Once the CPLP scholarship is awarded, the recipient must be registered for an upcoming CPLP certification test window or register within six (6) months of receiving the scholarship award designation or the scholarship will be forfeited.
- Members who have already registered for an upcoming exam may use the scholarship funds as a partial reimbursement of their financial costs.
- Candidates not selected for the scholarship award are eligible to apply for future chapter awards.
- All decisions are final.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- If awarded the CPLP scholarship, the award recipient agrees to allow the ATD Rocky Mountain Chapter to use his or her name and likeness to announce and promote the ATD Rocky Mountain Chapter Scholarship Program. These channels include but are not limited to the Chapter's website, social media, and other communication channels.
- The CPLP scholarship is a one-item award.
- Not all applications will be awarded a CPLP scholarship.
- The Chapter reserves the right to not award a CPLP scholarship.
Please contact the Vice President of CPLP Study Groups at firstname.lastname@example.org.